Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.781 CLP / NOK
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 54% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$5,020,764 (kr 63,731) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,260,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €409 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.30 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U21,125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)