Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 377.984 CLP / BGN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 5% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,130,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,967,534 (7,851 лв) in Stara Zagora.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,500,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bordeaux costs €24,100 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nellore costs ₨80 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Rome costs €5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)