Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 389.905 CLP / BGN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,880,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,776,805 (7,122 лв) in Stara Zagora.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 468 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tumkur costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)