Cost of living in St. John's, NL, Canada compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 480.962 CLP / CAD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, NL (Canada) is 25% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,091,079 (C$8,506) in St. John's, NL to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,270,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (about 1 hour ago)