Cost of living in St. John's, NL, Canada vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 510.995 CLP / CAD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, NL (Canada) is 26% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,014,810 (C$7,857) in St. John's, NL to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,180,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Seoul costs ₩12,000 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in New York City costs $30 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tabriz costs ﷼ 60,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)