Cost of living in St. John's, NL, Canada compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 515.112 CLP / CAD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, NL (Canada) is 28% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,557,499 (C$6,906) in St. John's, NL to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,780,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Francisco, California costs $0.91 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balıkesir costs 3,500TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)