Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 234.326 CLP / XCD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 24% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,986,875 (EC$17,014) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,210,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baghdad costs 620,000 Dinar (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (42 minutes ago)