Cost of living in St. Gallen, Switzerland compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 674.589 CLP / CHF
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 40% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,796,395 (CHF 5,628) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,710,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mar del Plata costs ARS $16,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 158 (about 1 hour ago)