Cost of living in St. Gallen, Switzerland compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 675.309 CLP / CHF
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 40% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,809,967 (CHF 5,642) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,720,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$850 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 400 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (about 1 hour ago)