Cost of living in Spokane, Washington, United States compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 679.197 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Spokane, Washington (United States) is 21% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,809,941 ($5,609) in Spokane, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,150,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)