Cost of living in Split, Croatia vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 103.743 CLP / HRK
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 13% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,696,223 (35,629 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,280,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Calgary costs C$0.87 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 100 Pataca (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Orenburg costs руб 1,200 (35 minutes ago)