Cost of living in Sparwood, British Columbia, Canada compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 508.047 CLP / CAD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sparwood, British Columbia (Canada) is 15% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,584,088 (C$7,055) in Sparwood, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,130,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £12 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,791 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 300 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Edinburgh costs £0.35 (41 minutes ago)