Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 868.432 CLP / GBP
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 27% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,556,723 (£4,096) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,790,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (33 minutes ago)