Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.431 CLP / HUF
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,275,590 (1,347,523 Ft) in Sopron to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,250,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (41 minutes ago)