Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.322 CLP / HUF
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,810,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,769,097 (1,192,615 Ft) in Sopron.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Palm Springs, California costs $0.97 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saskatoon costs C$1.23 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,276 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jabalpur costs ₨500 (33 minutes ago)