Cost of living in Slonim, Belarus compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 317.789 CLP / BYN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Slonim (Belarus) is 16% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,180,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,669,673 (8,401 BYN) in Slonim.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €409 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.30 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U21,125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)