Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 454 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.125 CLP / MKD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 4% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,780,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,667,548 (220,004 ден) in Skopje.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)