Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 74.960 CLP / SEK
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 32% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,619,252 (48,282 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,750,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zurich costs CHF 0.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$84 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (about 3 hours ago)