Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 98.448 CLP / DKK
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 65% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$5,269,019 (kr53,521) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,200,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)