Cost of living in Siirt, Turkey compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 136.470 CLP / TRY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siirt (Turkey) is 10% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,860,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,573,877 (18,860TL) in Siirt.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,692 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heraklion costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Columbia, South Carolina costs $2.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (about 2 hours ago)