Cost of living in Siirt, Turkey compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 105.830 CLP / TRY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siirt (Turkey) is 16% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,890,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,424,447 (22,909TL) in Siirt.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort-de-France costs €2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (39 minutes ago)