Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16525 CLP / KHR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 18% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,643,371 (22,047,948 Riels) in Sihanoukville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,080,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $864 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Xian costs 2,000元 (about 2 hours ago)