Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16149 CLP / KHR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 16% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,695,946 (22,886,089 Riels) in Sihanoukville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,180,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €409 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.30 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U21,125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)