Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16742 CLP / KHR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 23% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,457,662 (20,652,508 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,800,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dresden costs €399 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,183 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,422 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 28 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)