Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16566 CLP / KHR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 22% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,655,652 (22,067,003 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,990,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Southampton costs £1.34 (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Chandigarh costs ₨2,995 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andong costs ₩12,560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vijayawada costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)