Cost of living in Sibu, Malaysia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 159.494 CLP / MYR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sibu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,900,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,808,810 (RM17,611) in Sibu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 2 hours ago)