Cost of living in Si Racha, Thailand compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.567 CLP / THB
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Si Racha (Thailand) is 7% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,492,989 (178,516 ฿) in Si Racha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,270,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Braga costs €20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)