Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.830 CLP / KZT
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is 24% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,110,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,350,585 (1,284,584 KZT) in Shymkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.32 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)