Cost of living in Shumen, Bulgaria compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 401.226 CLP / BGN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shumen (Bulgaria) is 20% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,990,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,393,929 (5,967 лв) in Shumen.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 400,000 ₨ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saskatoon costs C$510 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)