Cost of living in Shreveport, Louisiana, United States compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 667.704 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shreveport, Louisiana (United States) is 19% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,399,852 ($5,092) in Shreveport, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,860,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rabat costs 245 Dirham (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)