Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran vs Arica, Chile
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01638 CLP / IRR *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 4% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,060,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,931,718 (﷼ 179,028,757) in Shiraz.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 2,500 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 2.40 ман (about 2 hours ago)