Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 97.220 CLP / CNY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$2,944,116 (元30,283) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,860,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨3.70 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $864 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)