Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 98.136 CLP / CNY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is 4% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,259,009 (元33,209) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,130,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 25,000 L£ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kochi costs ₨15,248 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (about 2 hours ago)