Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 96.790 CLP / CNY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 21% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,962,287 (40,937元) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,280,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,600 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Ramallah costs 5.50 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Addis Ababa costs 3,000 Birr (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Denver, Colorado costs $100,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 58 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)