Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 845 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 99.210 CLP / CNY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 25% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,583,487 (元36,120) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,870,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abidjan costs 4,500 Franc (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)