Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 24.233 CLP / UAH
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 14% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,240,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,771,438 (114,365₴) in Sevastopol.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valletta costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tuzla costs 450KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Sunderland costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)