Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 179.013 CLP / BRL
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,010,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,872,112 (R$ 16,044) in Sete Lagoas.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 75TL (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fes costs 15 Dirham (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 3 hours ago)