Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 162.754 CLP / MYR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 5% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,910,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,778,607 (RM17,072) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,100 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Timisoara costs 1,800 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)