Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 907 prices entered by 265 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.593 CLP / KRW
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 41% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,017,390 (₩6,777,473) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,840,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $240 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reno, Nevada costs $1,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 3 hours ago)