Cost of living in Seongnam, South Korea vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.600 CLP / KRW
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seongnam (South Korea) is 14% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,157,575 (₩5,263,826) in Seongnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,770,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.77 B/. (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 4,375 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Atlanta, Georgia costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)