Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04724 CLP / IDR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 5% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,128,328 (Rp 66,216,317) in Semarang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,990,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 3 hours ago)