Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 167.288 CLP / RON
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,140,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$3,102,653 (18,547 lei) in Satu Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (15 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,558 (19 minutes ago)