Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2015. Exchange rate: 19.455 CLP / THB
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 6% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,476,636 (178,701 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,290,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 420,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$96 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (about 2 hours ago)