Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.630 CLP / BDT
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 6% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,100,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,909,514 (Taka 381,345) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (11 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)