Cost of living in Saratov, Russia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.381 CLP / RUB
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saratov (Russia) is 13% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,950,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,567,657 (руб 247,334) in Saratov.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)