Cost of living in Saransk, Russia vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.118 CLP / RUB
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saransk (Russia) is 17% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,850,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,369,411 (руб 234,186) in Saransk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 150 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (43 minutes ago)