Cost of living in Saransk, Russia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.288 CLP / RUB
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saransk (Russia) is 17% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,830,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,357,663 (руб 229,157) in Saransk.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Eindhoven costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 73,775 Leone (about 1 hour ago)