Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 575 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 409.296 CLP / BAM
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,161,964 (7,725KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,070,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (about 1 hour ago)