Cost of living in Saqqez, Iran compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! Saqqez has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Saqqez.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01578 CLP / IRR *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saqqez (Iran) is 12% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,990,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,626,387 (﷼ 166,440,426) in Saqqez.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 112,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvador costs R$ 500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Melbourne costs AU$80 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adana costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)