Cost of living in Saqqez, Iran compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! Saqqez has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Saqqez.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01592 CLP / IRR *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saqqez (Iran) is 11% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,760,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,453,348 (﷼ 154,083,085) in Saqqez.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)