Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.809 CLP / JPY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,421,301 (¥588,973) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,730,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)