Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.923 CLP / JPY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,576,047 (¥603,773) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,850,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$500 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belém costs R$ 198 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $0.79 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lulea costs 5,400 kr (about 1 hour ago)