Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,509 prices entered by 667 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 176.596 CLP / BRL
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,540,673 (R$ 20,050) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,140,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Novosibirsk costs руб 13,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bangkok costs 125 ฿ (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Durban costs R 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 170,000元 (about 2 hours ago)