Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,825 prices entered by 728 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 164.556 CLP / BRL
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,216,805 (R$ 19,548) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,970,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Windsor costs C$17 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$85 (about 1 hour ago)