Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 182.602 CLP / BRL
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,170,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$3,111,339 (R$ 17,039) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Miskolc costs 15,000 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)