Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei, Brazil compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 169.877 CLP / BRL
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,910,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,598,024 (R$ 15,294) in Sao Joao del Rei.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (about 2 hours ago)