Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei, Brazil vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 181.767 CLP / BRL
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,920,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,690,849 (R$ 14,804) in Sao Joao del Rei.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Calgary costs C$0.87 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 100 Pataca (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,200 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Orenburg costs руб 1,200 (42 minutes ago)