Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 170.742 CLP / BRL
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,101,070 (R$ 18,162) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,000,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 130 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Swansea costs £8 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $839 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$400 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,750 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €21 (43 minutes ago)