Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 179.013 CLP / BRL
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,151,367 (R$ 17,604) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,960,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagayan de Oro costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Irvine, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pattaya costs 1,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)