Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,481 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.365 CLP / DOP
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 6% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,247,837 (RD$ 243,014) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,060,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oxford costs £2,033 (about 2 hours ago)