Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 169.258 CLP / BRL
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,170,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$3,140,005 (R$ 18,552) in Santo André.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$95 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $1,830 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,514 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lagos costs 420 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Hamilton costs NZ$35 (about 2 hours ago)