Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 183.011 CLP / BRL
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$2,835,404 (R$ 15,493) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,750,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)