Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.905 CLP / ARS
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 25% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,160,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,372,712 (ARS $99,254) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 95 kr (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.53 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$900 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,017 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Auckland costs NZ$10 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Asheville, North Carolina costs $1.19 (33 minutes ago)