Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.536 CLP / DOP
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,138,793 (RD$ 231,885) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,100,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)