Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 13.357 CLP / DOP
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$2,925,346 (RD$ 219,017) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,900,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (34 minutes ago)