Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 743.718 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 13% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,107,578 (€4,178) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,750,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (about 2 hours ago)