Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 758.700 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,357,256 (€4,425) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,910,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 18 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 1 hour ago)